At EZCut CNC, we pride ourselves on producing high-quality, extremely durable CNC plasma cutting systems that outperform the rest. We achieve this by using our years of extensive experience and knowledge, fueled by our dedication to customer service. We carry a wide selection of CNC plasma cutting systems to accommodate any customer’s needs; ensuring customers maximize their efficiency and profit in their metal fabrication shops. Our systems are constructed of the most durable parts which maximizes the life of the system and protects the quality of the cuts achieved. EZCut CNC plasma cutting systems boast 7 primary features that make them the best-of-the-best.
- Our durable base has a fully welded, water-tight frame that can be configured for down draft or a water table. Additionally, it features an integrated dross pan/fume extraction plenum and reinforced steel leg supports as well as heavy-duty slats and slat supports which are designed for easy and secure loading of sheet metal.
- The gantry is made of high quality machined aluminum that is custom engineered for maximum stiffness. The custom steel carriage is fully enclosed and protects the Y and Z axis motors. Also, the 3/8″ wall thickness and 6″ x 8″ rectangular tube structure combine to make the gantry extremely rigid. A 4″ wide cross-axis track located on both the X and Y axis protects the cables for the controller and plasma cutter.
- X-axis drive motors and bearings are housed in custom steel end trucks. The supports are machined on a four axis horizontal machining center to ensure that they are parallel and perpendicular.
- Self-contained recirculating DualVee™ bearings are used on the X and Y axis. Because the bearings are isolated form the environment while the rolling contact between the wheel and track sweeps debris aside, they are the ideal technology for plasma systems. Also, on the Z-axis, precision guides and linear bearings are fully enclosed and allow for smooth, precis emotion on the torch lifter.
- At EZCut CNC, we have carefully selected 2 phase digital, brushless, synchronous electric motors that have undergone extensive testing. The inductance and resistance of the windings are optimized for system smoothness. Further maximizing efficiency are the integrated digital high-speed, heavy0duty NEMA 32 motor drives.
- Precision machined housing is used to manufacture the X and Y axis drive transmissions and they also feature steel cable reinforced urethane belt drives. A dual bearing arbor with wide bearing separation produces optimum stiffness and supports the output pinions.
- Choose from a wide selection of conventional air plasma cutters made by Hypertherm and Victor Thermal Dynamics. Also, the mechanized plasma torch mounts on a magnetic torch breakaway.