The plasma cutter industry is as diverse as it gets. There are many different CNC plasma cutting system manufacturers that produce a wide range of products for every price point and with every feature. And, just as diverse as the manufacturers are, so are the customers. Customers buy CNC plasma cutting systems for a wide variety of applications. Some are producing a large volume of small parts, some are large cuts for commercial applications like signs, and others are producing unique, one-of-a-kind pieces of art. No matter what the application is, when you make an investment in a CNC plasma cutting system you want it to be a good investment in a system with all the features you need to start cutting right away and produce any cut you might possibly need. At EZCut CNC, our plasma cutting systems are complete, turnkey systems that have a variety of features that we call “Value Components.” These value components make our economically-priced systems have exceptional value. Below are 5 value components that we think truly stand out and set us apart from our competitors.
- Drive System
- A CNC plasma cutting system’s drive system directly impacts the quality of the cut produced and at EZCut CNC, our drive system is exceptional. Our CNC plasma cutting systems have a zero-backlash drive system that is powered by heavy-duty NEMA 34 drive motors and it produces a smooth, precise motion of our X(a), X(b), Y, and Z-axis.
- Not all plasma cutting systems are created alike and many do not come with the software you need to begin cutting. Our systems are turnkey and come with state-of-the-art CAD and CAM software. Our CAM software comes with multiple part grid nesting, pre-loaded cutting parameters, kerf-compensation, lead-ins and lead-outs, tool path generator (G code), easy image-to-vector conversion, and remote access for trouble-shooting.
- We know that our customer’s needs are diverse which is why our CNC plasma cutting systems can be configured with a water-tight frame that can be configured for down draft or water table setup. The controller, computer stand, and X-axis cable track is also versatile and can be set up on either side of the table to accommodate your unique metal fabrication shop layout.
- At EZCut CNC, we only work with the best of the best in the industry which is why we are an OEM for Hypertherm and Victor Thermal Dynamics. Through working with these two brands we are able to offer our clients a complete range of conventional air, mixed gas, and HD precision plasmas.
- As previously mentioned, our CNC plasma cutting system is completely turnkey and even includes on-site training to ensure that you will be able to properly operate your new system.