Just like any other market, the CNC plasma cutting system market has a variety of options from which to choose. When you compare CNC plasma cutting systems you will see that there are a wide variety of features. Some systems may be inexpensive but they come completely bare bones, with no frills. Other systems may have everything you could ever dream of, and more, but they are exorbitantly expensive. At EZCut CNC, we carry a selection of economical CNC plasma cutting systems that also boast a wide range of features, including:
- CNC Plasma Table
- Our CNC plasma tables can be configured as either a down draft or water table because of the water-tight frame. Our tables also come with a controller, computer stand, and X-axis cable track that can be placed on either side of the table to accommodate the needs of any metal fabrication shop layout.
- EZCut CNC plasma cutting systems come with a mechanized plasma cutter. We are proud to include either a Hypertherm or Victor Thermal Dynamics plasma cutter. As an OEM for both, we offer a complete range of conventional air, mixed gas, and HD Precision plasmas.
- Our systems come with an integrated CNC controller
- Our highly qualified and experienced EZCut CNC technical professionals will provide on-site training for your new system to ensure you feel completely comfortable using the system.
- Our system really is turnkey – it comes complete with a computer on which you can operate our sophisticated CNC CAD and CAM cutting software, as well as a convenient stand.
- Our CAD drawing and CAM cutting software is state-of-the-art. It includes multiple part grid nesting, pre-loaded cutting parameters, kerf-compensation, lead-ins and lead-outs, a tool path generator (G code), easy image to vector conversion, and remote access for trouble-shooting.
- Our system boasts Automatic Torch Height Control (ATHC) that ensures that your CNC cutting torch is always (throughout the entire cutting process) the ideal distance away from the material that is being cut.
- Once you have installed your new CNC plasma cutting system and received on-site training, we don’t leave you. Should you ever need technical support we are always available via both phone and email.