EZ Cut CNC Warranty
Limited Warranty Parts And Labor
Scope of limited warranty: EZ Cut CNC (hereinafter, “Seller”) warrants to the Purchaser (hereinafter “Purchaser”) of its products that the products purchased are free of defects in workmanship or material for the time specified below. If Purchaser notifies Seller in writing within the time specified that the product has a defect in workmanship or material even though it has been stored, installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with Seller’s specifications, instructions, recommendations and in accordance with recognized standard industry practice, and the product was not misused, not properly maintained, repaired, neglected, altered, or damaged, the Seller will repair or replace, in its sole discretion, those parts of the product determined by Seller to be defective in workmanship or material if said defect is not attributable to Purchaser’s acts or omissions.
This warranty excludes any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other warranty of quality, whether expressed, implied, or statutory.
Limited warranty period:
The cost of replacement parts is covered by this limited warranty on cutting systems (other than drive system identified below) for one year from shipment date from Seller’s factory.
The cost of replacement parts by this limited warranty for the drive system is covered by warranty for three years from shipment date from Seller’s factory and includes the following drive system parts:
- The drive motors
- The reduction drive gear
- The pinion gears on the x, xx, y, and z-axis
- The gear rack on the x, xx, y, and z-axis
- The V-groove bearings on the x, xx, y, and z-axis
- The drive belts on the x, xx, and y-axis
Labor expenses are covered by this limited warranty for six months from shipment date from Seller’s factory.
Normal wear items such as, switches, electronic sensors, regulators, solenoids, and similar items are covered by this limited warranty for six months from shipment date from Seller’s factory. Components in the product that were not manufactured by Seller are excluded from this warranty, and are covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
Limitation of liability: Seller shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or in tort including negligence). In no event will this warranty obligate Seller for any amount exceeding the price of the goods upon which liability is based. Correction of non-conformities, in the manner and time provided herein, constitutes fulfillment of Seller’s obligations to Purchaser with respect to Purchaser’s purchase of Seller’s product.
The Seller shall have no liability for damages of any kind arising from the installation, integration and/or use of the apparatus by anyone. The Buyer by the acceptance of the equipment will assume all liability for any damages which may result from its use or misuse by the buyer, his employees, or by others. Under no circumstance will the Seller be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or other loss, damage or expense of any kind including loss of profits arising in connection with the use or inability to use the products offered by the Seller.
This warranty is invalid if Purchaser uses replacement parts, accessories or software that, in Seller’s sole opinion impaired the safety or performance of the product. This warranty supersedes all previous warranties.
EZ Cut CNC
Warranty claim method:
- Purchaser will immediately notify Seller in writing upon discovery of a warranty issue or claim.
- Operation of the product must be suspended until further notice by Seller.
- Upon written notice from Purchaser of a warranty claim, Seller will contact the Purchaser to determine the nature and extend of the repair or replacement necessary.
- Upon receipt of a warranty claim notice, Seller will proceed without unreasonable delay to remedy any defect found under the terms of this warranty.
- Seller may, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective portion of a product or product.
- The warranty shall not extend beyond the time set forth above for any reason.
- The warranty on repairs and replacements shall expire on the same date as the warranty on the originally purchased product that was repaired or replaced.
- All parts returned for repair and/or replacement require a “Return Materials Authorization number” (RMA). Items sent with no documentation will be returned at the purchaser’s expense.
- In the event of a warranty claim, Purchaser will issue a purchase order for the subject parts plus shipping costs and provide a credit card number for payment.
- The Purchaser must return the parts under warranty to the Seller for evaluation.
- If the evaluation determines that the parts are defective and under warranty, then the Purchaser will not be charged for the replacement parts. The Purchaser will be charged for shipping costs.